The Digital Athenaeus is a project directed by Monica Berti at the Alexander von Humboldt Chair of Digital Humanities at the University of Leipzig for producing a digital edition of the Deipnosophists of Athenaeus of Naucratis.
Digital Athenaeus Repositories
- citation-systems: a concordance between Casaubon and Kaibel citation schemes
- athenaeus-dev: machine-corrected EpiDoc versions of public-domain editions of the Deipnosophists
- indexes: digital versions of print indices of the Deipnosophists
- homeric-reuse: citable analyses of text reuse of Homer's Iliad in the Deipnosophists
- treebank-data: linguistic annotations of the Deipnosophists
Contents of these repositories are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.